Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dubai World Trade centre for the bridal show



Yesterday we went to Dubai World Trade centre for the bridal show. The trip was amazing. We sang songs and played games and puzzles all the way there. The show was wonderful and we enjoyed seeing the fashion show from India and Al Motahejba, the name of the company that organized the event.


I enjoyed the trip because I met many people from different countries like Korea, Lebanon, China and Spain. I tried Korean food it was delicious. I ate sushi and Djajameong, which is a bit like pasta.

The thing I enjoyed most was getting my name written in Korean and seeing the posters for the popular programmes there. I also saw a dance from Spain. The show was so cute and I enjoyed it. I took photos of the people working there. The trip was really wonderful and we enjoyed.


This is the photo for the trip I want you enjoy ^^.

















1 comment:

  1. Hi Swanlake,

    Wow, your trip looks awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. Would you like to work as an event organiser in future?

    ReplyDelete