Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My project talked about "World's Tallest Building Opens to the World".


My project talked about "World's Tallest Building Opens to the World".
I did some activities in class when I showed the project. First things I made the girls play games I took one girl from each group. After that they threw a die and took the namber on the box and then took the paper with that number. After that they wrote the answers for the questions on the papers. Then I showed them the power point and the new words. Finally I played the video about the Tallest Building to check the answers.

6 comments:

  1. Hi swanlake,

    Your project Wonderful and they have new words to Learn.
    And the games is nice to works with group .

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really enjoyed the lesson too. How many words can you remember? Would you like to be a teacher one day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and where is your discussion essay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps, have you been up the Burj Khalifa yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi no0or ^^

    thank you for your comment,I hope you learn many words thank you again no0or ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sir ^^

    thank you, I to I enjoyed when I am show the project. Ok I will be honest with you I remember only 5 words hhhh, no I don't want be teacher beacuse that work is very hard with student.

    ReplyDelete